8/6/13

What's been going on?

I've been neglecting this blog, not sure how long I will be keeping it alive :(
Nevertheless, I've been busy being a foodie:
Trying to make banana pudding ever since I tasted heaven at Magnolia Bakery.

Korean night at Pocha32 - their Korean pancake and dukbokki (spicy rice cake) never disappoint. 
And you can't forget their watermelon soju.

Trying to be healthy & experimenting with my new juicer! 

And enjoying that Chinatown has a legit Japanese ramen shop called Bassanova Ramen! I love their rich tonkotsu ramen (pork base broth) and can totally imagine myself enjoying a bowl during the winter months. Check out Bassanova Ramen in the next week or so for their grand opening and extended menu! I'm wishing for some good appetizers and their...ramen burger?

2 comments:

shwin said...

Please don't ever leave the blogging world. If you do please have a social media where I can stalk you. (joke..) I don't care how long it takes between entries but it's such a joy to read your blog entries.

pinky said...

don't leave me! :P