1/6/13

Therapy Wine Bar

Had brunch at Therapy Wine Bar with a friend because of a groupon brunch deal we bought. It's located on a quiet street at Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn. Throughout the whole meal, it was only me and my friend at the place. It being a bar, I'm guessing it's more lively at night.
Started with a salad and a soup. Salad was pretty good, greens with pecans, blue cheese and sliced pears. Next was Manhattan clam chowder. The waitress nicely explained to us that it's not as creamy as  Boston clam chowder.
The meals were accompanied by a mimosa (1:1 of champagne & orange juice).
Then came a cheese platter of our choice of three cheeses or meats. I choose brie, gouda, and prosciutto. The plate was pretty and abundant with cheeses, summer fruits and dried goodies. But I must say...it just can't compare to the cheese platter I had at Paris.

364 Lewis Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11233

No comments: