6/9/11

Asian Dogs

It's been awhile since I've blogged and let's welcome the summer with:
hot dogs + asian toppings
I love the idea, and wonder why there is no food truck/stands for it? The toppings such as kimchi and japanese curry is very interesting. I tried the kim chi with seaweed toppings aka GINNY and liked it.
Sweet potato fries, it was alright with honey mustard. They were on the burnt side and sweet potatoes are my favorite... :P

My friend's Chinese BBQ pork & onions aka WANGDING (a-ling). It was disappointing that the BBQ pork was like this:

Overall, unique and cute place. And cute website! But the price just wasn't worth it. I could go buy the same ingredients for a cheaper price.
  

1 comment:

Aya said...

Awwww, looks good though. I didn't know there was such a place that served that!