2/22/13

Dream Kitchen


Glass Cruet with Stopper - ContainerStore
I haven't met anyone who doesn't like The Container Store (available in certain US states). It's heaven for the organized extremist because of the amazing stock of containers! I wish I had something this lovely to store my homemade dressing.
Mason Jar (various sizes) - Fishs Eddy
I've noticed these jars here and there. Traditionally used for pickling or storing any preserves, but I've also seen it used as cups and even as a cocktail shaker.
I've dreamed of a kitchen stocked with numerous applications, from an ice cream maker, to an awesome sky blue KitchenAid Mixer
But on some days, I prefer less tools to worry about cleaning. Having a minimalist kitchen with multipurpose tools always makes the kitchen look sleek and spacious.


1 comment:

pinky said...

http://www.facebook.com/masonshaker :P