4/29/12

April Eats

(coney island beach!)
Happy Pinhole Day! I went on a Lomography trip to celebrate and went on fun field trip (on a legit school bus!) to shoot a roll of film. Definitely check out your nearest Lomography store and see what workshops/trips they offer!

And here's my latest eats...
@Willburg Cafe which seems more like a diner. They have a great omelets and being so close to home makes it easy to take my parents to brunch!
623 Grand St
Brooklyn, NY 11211


Another neighborhood place..Brooklyn Mac. There are locations in Greenpoint and Williamsburg of the (hispter)Brooklyn. I only went because I got a 50% deal. It was a-ok.. not worth it if I had to pay full price. $7 for a small tray of mac and cheese?! I rather stop by Macbar.

This was after a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (darn those art history papers) and was craving something sweet and warm. Little Brown's brownies are delicious. It's paradise if you love chocolate and coffee...typical cafe with typical Manhattan prices. 
1269 Lexington Ave
Manhattan, NY 10028


Semester's almost over! I canNOT wait.


No comments: